A friend helped me make these delicious Bacon Avocado Wraps for our birthday brunch and they were quickly devoured! These are a great breakfast or brunch addition, or a hearty, healthy afternoon snack. And, they are so easy!!
1 avocado (not too ripe)
1/2 package of lean turkey bacon (12 strips)
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1+ tsp chili powder
Yields a dozen
1) These are really so simple! Start by preheating your oven to 450.
2) Cut a large avocado into 12 slices. You'll want your avocado to be slightly firm so that it doesn't turn to mush when you bake.
3) On a plate or in a large rim bowl, mix together the brown sugar & chili powder.
4) Wrap each slice of avocado with a strip of bacon, as pictured. Dip the bacon wrap into your sugar/chili mixture so that both sides are lightly coated.
5) Back for 8-12 minutes on an ungreased baking tray at 450 (I baked mine for 10 minutes).
6) Remove from baking tray and serve immediately!
Hope you enjoy!
Pin It Now!